Monday, June 3, 2013


FamilySearch Indexing


Indexing is worthy of a post:)  We spend hours a week on indexing. Now, when I say WE, I mean myself, Jaylee and Conrad.  (Conrad just got his own account today.)  We also volunteer for FamilySearch once a week in Cleveland at the Probate Court.  

I like to index because
*it's a very important work.
*it's relaxing.
*I can do it while I listen to TV or the kids or whatever.
*I feel a sense of accomplishment when I finish each batch.
*I don't make it to the Temple very often, so it's my way of doing Temple work from my home.
*it's fun.

Below is a picture of Jaylee's indexing history.  She's proud of herself:)

Indexing has also showed me that there is still a need to learn cursive.  Many schools have cut cursive out.  Our history is in cursive!  We need to be able to read it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment