Sunday, July 18, 2010

There have been many changes over the past year. Here are some of them:
*Moved from Roy to Eagle Mountain, UT
*We had another baby! Harrison Jeffrey Barnard was born 2/17/2010. It was a stressful birth...he came out not breathing and had CPR performed on him. Very scary. We are so grateful he is a part of our family.
*Matt still has two jobs
*Jaylee got into a great Charter school
*Jaylee was diagnosed w/ a learning disability
*I decided to homeschool all of the kids! Huge decision. It's been great.
*Jaylee was baptized
*I've been told I have anxiety (no surprise to anyone who knows me) and was put on a special little pill to help me.
*Matt was the Young Men's Secretary and is now a Primary teacher for the 7 year olds.
*I was the Primary teacher for the 7 year olds. I was just called to be the ward organist...so much for reducing my anxiety. Actually, I'm sure it will be a blessing. Playing the piano/organ can be a stress reliever for me.

So, all this plus a year of Jr. Jazz, 2 dance recitals, a 1st and 2nd grader, a dog and much, much more. We've had a productive year. Lots of great things happening. We have a great family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment